As June quickly approaches, I have had these goals in mind for optimizing the rest of my summer. I am posting them for accountability purposes and because it was exceedingly beneficial as a first step to organize them here and articulate them in writing.
- Write poetry daily.
- Limit my social media time (collectively, on all apps) to an hour or less each day.
- Prioritize reading books for fun in spare moments. (More books, less Netflix.)
- Stay hydrated! Drink more water (and still lots of tea, of course).
- Spend more intentional time with God.
- Exercise consistently (gym 2x per week, skating 1x per week, and yoga/stretching/at-home exercises daily).
- Attend NAET appointments 1-2x per week to (hopefully) knock out food allergies.
- Maintain an A in all of my summer classes.
- Research travel details for an exciting August trip.
- Complete my internship work on the upcoming OSGEMEOS and Turner exhibitions.
Do you have any specific goals for this summer? Any books you’re dying to read or places you’re yearning to travel? Please feel free to comment below. I’d love to see!